Can Your B2B Technology Website Work as Hard as You Do to Get Leads and Convert Them?
Are you experiencing any of the following?
- Your traffic is down some but you have way too much on your plate to figure out why.
- There's not much fresh content on your site to bring leads back.
- Prospects are just tire-kicking. They aren't qualified. If they do happen to be qualified, they are gone before you know it.
- White papers and case studies for your products aren't even read by your leads.
- You just don't have the time to wade into getting a social media strategy up and running.
- Your last freelance copywriter didn't know anything about how to sell to corporate IT.
In today's business environment, your website has become the most important strategic weapon in your marketing arsenal. If your visitors have a poor experience with it, your site fails you. If they don't take action when visiting your site, your site fails you.
If you’ve got a website that’s not working hard enough for you, it’s time to call Ultimate B2B Copywriting.
I understand how the most important pieces of B2B internet marketing need to work together to engage your customers and develop solid relationships with them:
- Content Creation - Without it, no one will even find your site.
- White Papers and Case Studies - 84% of your prospects use them in decision making
- Calls to Action - Every page on your site should have some call to action
- Email Marketing - Bring your previous visitors back to your site.
- Social Media - Get your site noticed quickly, create positive buzz, build relationships
- Search Engine/Site Optimization - Ties it all together by making sure all parts work together
My approach is unique because I've been your customer. I've worked with IT departments for 20 years and C-level executives for 25 years. I know the pressures they are under. I know how to get their attention. I know because I've lived it.
What does this mean for you? More free, targeted traffic. More leads. More business.
Want to find out more?
- See the specific B2B Marketing Services I offer
- Learn about working with me.
- Set up a free, no obligation consultation today.
- Claim your free report "5 Easy Ways to Improve Your B2B Site"
Of course, you can call me at 724-269-7092 or email me at email@example.com with any questions you have about how I can help you with your marketing project.